CMA salary in Dubai is one of the highest in the world, and this is not only because of the high cost of living in the emirate. According to Salary Explorer, a website that offers compensation data for different jobs and geographies, a CMA in Dubai earns on average $111,000 per year.
In comparison, a CMA in New York earns on average $116,000 per year. This shows that CMAs are paid very well no matter where they are. The reason behind this is the skills and knowledge that CMAs possess.
The CMA (Certified Management Accountant) certification course is highly valuable and is gaining popularity day by day. An endless number of students are paving their way to CMA certification. It is a globally recognized profession that has become the talk of the town.
You might be thinking that though this course requires great investment still students are highly interested in it. That’s the point because
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”
NorthStar Academy is the best training provider for CMA USA in India, having great experience in helping students reach the zenith in their chosen career in the field of Accounting and Finance. It nurtures the student’s career with updated knowledge and understanding to enhance them with every necessity in the journey of career development.
Table of Contents
CMAs are highly demanded in Accounting Industries as they are specialized in managerial accounting. Their role includes providing “why” behind the management of project proposals and advising on the potential for future profits.
● CMAs are highly valued In industries due to their business and managerial knowledge that help them to supervise teams and manage the projects. Any company Introducing multiple and large projects requires CMAs as they are qualified to make high-level business decisions.
● CMAs are great at acquiring different investment opportunities and making the best decision with a proper understanding of the risks involved. This quality of the financial experts makes them excellent financial advisers and executive decision-makers.
● CMAs are suited to management positions in any organization from NPOs to major Fortune 500 companies. They are highly skilled, differentiates them from non-certified accountants, introduce expertise beyond the scope and possess the level of knowledge that non-certified accountants lack.
As the demand for CMAs is boosting, It has reached every country and is gaining value rapidly. There are so many reasons to study and pass the CMA exam in Dubai and UAE. The best motivation to study and pass CMA certification is Salary/Compensation.
The average salary of CMAs is 64% higher than non-CMAs. The earning ability of the CMAs is always higher than the non-CMAs, as they become specialized and enriched with high-level managerial skills.
CMAs are getting high positions in companies along with high salaries. More than 70% CMAs are working at senior-level to middle-level management positions in the UAE.
|Lower management/entry level||21%||18%||18%||23%|
|Academic position in college/university||2%||1%||1%||3%|
● 84% of the CMAs feel that this certification has enhanced their ability to work and move across areas of business.
● 81% feel that CMA certification has bought them multiple career opportunities along with CMA.
● 74% are highly satisfied with the amount of salary they earn by attaining the certification.
Most of the CMAs are highly satisfied with their Salary/Compensation. Here is a chart that depicts the most important factors for CMA holders.
As the growing demand suggests, it will be boosting even in the coming years. This points towards the bright days of employment in the Middle East. The Middle East economy is expected to grow three times in the coming years. Choosing CMA today is the right time to make your career grow higher and higher in the CMA field.
You can join NSA for this certification to get the proper guidance and training from the industry experts.
Every year, a salary survey is conducted to discover trends in compensation and other essential information for the members by IMA.
The Survey conducted in 2021 collected data from over 3000 IMA members from 79 countries.
29.5% – China
39.2% – United States
3.6% – United Arab Emirates
27% – Other Countries
This year showed a slight increase in the number of CMA-certified professionals from 53% to 62%. And overall 80% of the new CMA aspirants are on the way. The survey depicted that the salary of CMAs is more compared to non-CMA qualified. Though the impact of covid-19 reduced the employment opportunities again the demand for CMA has increased in the last year and will be gaining more value in the coming years. The qualified CMAs are earning more than non-qualified CMAs even at the same position in the organization. The role of CMA in any organization is highly valued and respected in different countries across the world.
So if you are thinking of pursuing a CMA certification course then this is the right time to execute your thinking process and make your career reach a high. Northstar Academy provides you with the best opportunities and placement. Study from the best CMA institute for Dubai, NorthStar Academy.