Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (‘ACCA’) founded in 1904 is one of the largest professional accountancy body recognised internationally. ACCA Professionals are considered amongst the world’s most qualified Chartered Certified Accounts.
ACCA qualified professionals are placed as Financial Directors, Finance Managers, Business Analysts, Tax Accountants, Auditors, and Management Accountants.
Work at organizations of all sizes, industries and types, including
Finance and Accounting
Management and Strategy
Taxation & Law
ACCA Qualification – Advantages
- Flexible entry requirement with option to plan study around their college and work.
- Increased earning potential & career progression being one of the most preferred accountancy qualification by employers worldwide.
- Based on international accounting standards with the options of studying local law and tax; making it relevant both in India and globally.
- Affordable fee structure
- Additional degree (BSc in Applied Accounting) from Oxford Brooks University offered
- Paper-wise exemption for BCom, CA, CMA USA, etc., students.
ACCA Course Syllabus
Fundamental Level – Knowledge Module
- F1 – Accountant in Business
- F2 – Management Accounting
- F3 – Financial Accounting
- Certificate: Diploma in Accounting and Business
- F4 – Corporate and Business Law
- F5 – Performance Management
- F6 – Taxation
- F7 – Financial Reporting
- F8 – Audit and Assurance
- F9 – Financial Management
- Certificate: Oxford Brooks University B.Sc in Applied Accounting & Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business
- P1 – Governance, Risk and Ethics
- P2 – Corporate Reporting (UK or International)
- P3 – Business Analysis
Optional Module (Any Two of the Following)
- P4 – Advanced Financial Management
- P5 – Advanced Performance Management
- P6 – Advanced Taxation
- P7 – Advanced Audit & Assurance (UK or International)
- Certificate: ACCA Membership
For PUC/10+2 students: 65 percent in English and Maths/Accountancy and 50 percent in other subjects in their 10+2 examinations.
For Graduates: Exemption from Foundation Level Papers F1 to F4 for Commerce Graduates, subject to approval of the ACCA. Commerce graduates may commence their course study directly from Paper F5.
For Professionals: Exemption for CA/CMA India Professionals as well as ACCA approved colleges. Qualifying candidates may directly commence pursuing their course study from Professional Level Papers P1 onwards.
Minimum of 50 percent marks in each paper.
After passing all the papers in ACCA, an aspirant becomes an Affiliate and is elevated as Associate after completing three years’ professional experience (PER).
- Fundamentals – 9 Papers (F1 to F9)
- Professional – 5 Papers (P1 to P3 + 2 optional papers to be chosen from P4 to P7)
- Papers F1 to F4 are MCQ’s and computer based exams (‘CBE’) and these papers may be taken at any time during the year.
- The remaining 9 papers are paper based exams
- All paper based exams for papers F5 to F9 and P1 to P7 are conducted 4 times a year in the months of March, June, September and December.
10+2/PUC students – 2 years 6 months
Graduates – 2 years
Professionals – 1 year
NSA Batches for ACCA
NSA provides ACCA aspirants in-depth coaching and imparts knowledge to its students on the requisite skills for acquiring the ACCA qualification. All ACCA batches commence on the below mentioned months each year:
Comparison – ACCA (U.K) and CA
|TaCredentials issued by||Institute of Chartered Accountants of India||British Council|
|Recognition||Indian Qualification||International Qualification|
|Academics||20 papers||14 papers|
|Examination||Half Yearly Exams||Quarterly Exams|
|Recognition||India||Valid in over 170 countries|
|Approximate cost (Training + Examination)||160K||200K|
|Course Duration||5 years||1-3 years depending upon the number of exemptions granted|
A very good coaching centre for CA, CMA, CS and ACCA Aspirants. It is Trustworthy and has a very neatly moulded coaching pattern.
If Irfat’s sir class be attended he/she will become best in that subject & that’s for sure. He’s the best teacher I have found and will definitely fall in love with his class hours…
This is from my deep heart