Kickstart your career growth in just 180 days’ training. Be an internationally recognized Certified Management Accountant (CMA USA).
Get top salary offers from leading MNC’s and Big 4’s in India and abroad.
Get 100% Placement Assurance, Be trained by the highest rated CMA Faculty in India
HOW NORTH STAR ACADEMY IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER INSISTUTES
We understand that doing self-study would be difficult. We have therefore designed a comprehensive course that starts right from the basics and covers every topic and concepts to make you exam ready.
Our trainers are highly trained and mentored under the leadership of our mentor faculty, Mr. M Irfat, CA, CMA(USA), CIMA(UK) with more than a decade of teaching and corporate experience.
180 days duration
The comprehensive training will spread over 6 months. This will prepare you to take up the final exam with much gained confidence.
Assessments are designed in a way to continuously increase your learning process and make you exam ready.
100% Placement Guaranteed Program
This certification provides you the eligibility to apply in 100+ in India and abroad.
With just Saturday and Sunday programme, it gives you the freedom to manage your work and study together.
0% Interest EMI Available:
We do understand and share our students financial concern, and in order to cope up with it, we offer 0% Interest EMI.
Access all the past exam questions online through your laptop, desktop or even your smart phone and assess your progression
Our Students Work in Companies like
Read what our students say
1. Visit imanet.org/cma-certification to apply. You will need to purchase the CMA entrance fee and IMA membership. The application process takes about 10 minutes.
2. Register for the exam. You can register for Part 1 and Part 2 in any order or register for both at the same time.
3. Prepare to complete certification requirements including submitting your education transcript and work experience. This can be done before or after passing the exam, but is required as a final step to become certified.
The CMA exams are computer-based and administered at hundreds of Prometric testing facilities worldwide. With three testing windows each year, you can sit for an exam at a time and place convenient for you.
If you are enrolled in the CMA program and are ready to sit for the exam, here are the steps:
1. Pick your testing window. Testing windows are offered in January/February, May/June, and September/October.
2. Register for the exam at www.imaonlinestore.com.
3. Receive your authorization number(s) along with further instructions.
4. Schedule your exam appointment(s) with Prometric, our testing partner, at www.prometric.com/ICMA.
Exams are offered according to the following schedule:
1. January and February
2. May and June
3. September and October
To schedule exam appointments, visit www.prometric.com/ICMA or call (800) 479-6370. To ensure your first choice of date, time, and location, it is best to schedule your appointment at least four weeks in advance. All exam appointments must be scheduled at least 72 hours in advance of the exam date. Once you are registered, you must take the exam part during your assigned testing session. If for any reason you are unable to schedule an exam appointment during the assigned testing window, you will need to pay another registration fee. Appointments cannot be rescheduled to another testing window.
Work/life balance is an important issue for many of our members. The test is a significant time commitment (150-170 hours per part) that takes careful management. Our candidates are encouraged to create realistic study plans well in advance and speak frankly with loved ones about the possible effect the program could have on their lives.
Scheduling availability can be an obstacle for those who wait until the last minute to schedule an exam. The result is often missed testing windows, so we recommend scheduling exam dates about four weeks in advance.